2004- Seirei Mikatahara Hospital, Hamamatsu, Japan.
2004- Research collaboration with: Jacobs IJ & Gayther S, Translational Research Lab, Department of Gynecological Oncology, Institute of Women’s Health, UCL,UK. and Balkwill, F, Centre for Translational Oncology, QMUL, London, UK.
2007- Research collaboration with: Shih Ie-Ming & Kurman RJ, Laboratory of Molecular Genetics of Female Reproductive Cancer, Johns Hopkins University Department of Gynecological Pathology, USA.
2002-2003 Queen Mary’s University Dept of Gynecologic Oncology, London UK
1994-2004 Professor of Pathology, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine
1993-1994 Associate Professor of Pathology, Hacettepe University Fac. of Medicine
1990-1993 PhD student, Hiroshima Univ. Faculty of Medicine, Hiroshima, Japan
1986-1994 Associate Professor of Pathology, Hacettepe University Fac. of Medicine
1985-1986 Assistant Professor of Pathology, Hacettepe University Fac. of Medicine
1984-1985 Instructor, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine
1982-1984 Compulsory Service: Pathology Laboratory, Ankara Numune Hospital
1978-1982 Resident, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine
Languages : English, French, Japanese, Turkish
Subject of Interest
Carcinogenesis and metastasis, the aid of molecular techniques on conventiona pathology in terms of diagnosis-treatment and prognosis, especially concerning gynecologic neoplasms ; medical education.
ACADEMIC AND ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS
1. Associate Dean, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, 12/1999- 2/2002
2. Senior Editor, International Journal of Gynecologic Cancer, from 2007 August –
3. Turkish Journal of Cancer, Associate Editor, 1993-2001 (currently Editorial Board member)
4. Advisor, HUTBAT (Student Research Group, Hacettepe Medical School), 1993-2000
5. Associate Coordinator of Phase III, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine, 1988-1990
- Turkish Association for Cancer Research and Control * (Member of Executive Board 1988-90, 1994-2002),
- Ankara & Turkish Society of Pathology,
- Turkish Society of Gynecologic Oncology,
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR),
- Japanese Society of Pathology,
- Japanese Cancer Association (JCA),
- International Academy of Pathology (IAP),
- International Gynecologic Cancer Society (IGCS),
- European Society of Gynecologic Oncology (ESGO),
- International Society of Gynecologic Pathologists (ISGyP),
- Pathological Society of Great Britain and Ireland
Scientific Reviewer for
Turkish Journal of Cancer, Turkish Journal of Gynecologic Oncology, Cancer Detection and Prevention, International Journal of Gynecologic Cancer, Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, Karger Oncology, European Journal of Cancer
Editorial Board Member of
European Journal of Cancer, Turkish Journal of Cancer, Turkish Journal of Gynecologic Oncology (in Turkish), Turkish Journal of Medical Sciences.
More than 1750 citations in SCI indexed journals.
Citations in textbooks
More than 270 citations in textbooks.